Ministry leaders all over the world are facing unprecedented challenges—and your prayers make a difference! The Bible tells us that there is power in the prayers of many, so will you please join us in praying for the needs of the global church?
Pray for Latin America:
- For the health and protection of ministry leaders as they care for their congregations during the pandemic.
- For inspiration for ministry leaders as they discover new ways to meet the needs of their congregations, most of which are still unable to meet in person.
- For wisdom and energy for our Latin America staff as they care for and support our regional partners.
- For children all over Central and South America to grow in faith as they learn how to be faithful followers of Jesus.
Pray for Africa:
- For health and discernment for ministry leaders as they begin to open their churches again.
- For economic stability for DCCF’s partners, many of whom are experiencing financial challenges due to the pandemic.
- For wisdom and energy for our Africa staff as they care for and support our regional partners.
- For children across the continent to grow closer to God as they are discipled by caring teachers and leaders.
Pray for India:
- For the health of ministry leaders, especially in areas where the number of COVID-19 cases is still not declining.
- For continued cooperation between churches and Christian ministry organizations to effectively serve the people of India in this challenging time.
- For wisdom and energy for our India staff as they care for and support our regional partners.
- For children all over India to find hope in their relationships with Jesus as they trust more and more in Him.
Thank you for your faithful prayers for the global church and for children around the world!